- Login to blueView
- Enter your 9-digit Drake ID and your Password
- Select the "Student Services" tab
- On the Student Services page, locate the "Registration Tools" box
- Select "Look Up Classes"
- Select "Law Spring 2014" term
- Select "Law" as subject, then select "Class Search Button"
- Check the box beside the classes you wish to register
- Select the "Register" button at the bottom of the page
A new screen will appear indicating the classes for which you are registered. If a red stop sign appears at the bottom of the page, there has been a registration error and you are not registered for that class. Try again. If you continue to have trouble registering contact Lori Richman, 515-271-4511 or Dean Hennan , 515-271-2955, or Amy Cutler, 515-271-2824, then push 3. We will also be in room 128.
Special registration forms
must be submitted to 128- electronic forms will not be accepted.