9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. at the Legal Clinic
The final program is available here
6.75 Iowa CLE credits will be provided. No ethics hours are included. Activity number is 86777.
The registration fee is $100, which includes breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks. To register for the event online, please visit here
For more information, contact Melanie Carlson at 515-271-2141 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In celebration of its fifth anniversary, the Drake Intellectual Property Law Center is proud to present the 5th Anniversary Gala symposium. This event brings to the Drake campus judges, academics, practitioners and alumni in the intellectual property field.
Prof. Peter K. Yu, Drake University Law School
Distinguished Keynote Speaker
Chief Judge Randall Rader, United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
• Prof. Margo A. Bagley, University of Virginia School of Law
• Prof. Sarah Burstein, University of Oklahoma School of Law (beginning fall 2012)
• Kirk Goodwin, Esq. (LW'99), Senior Counsel, Patents, Whirlpool Corporation
• Jeffrey D. Harty, Esq., Partner, McKee, Voorhees & Sease, PLC & Adjunct Professor, Drake University Law School
• Prof. Rita S. Heimes (LW'93), University of Maine School of Law
• Prof. Christopher M. Holman, UMKC School of Law
• Donna E. Johns, In-house Counsel, Iowa State University Research Foundation, Inc. & Adjunct Professor, Drake University Law School
• Prof. Shontavia Johnson, Drake University Law School
• Prof. Benjamin Liu, John Marshall Law School
• Wendy K. Marsh, Esq. (PH'1990, LW'94), Shareholder, Nyemaster, Goode, West, Hansell & O’Brien, PC
• Daniel McCracken, Esq. (LW'06), Patent Examiner, United States Patent and Trademark Office
• Philip Petti, Esq. (LW'85), Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, USG Corp.
• Dana Rewoldt, Esq. (LW'87), Sr. Patent Attorney, Syngenta Biotechnology, Inc.
• John A. Rissman, Esq. (LW’78), Managing Partner, Rissman Hendricks & Oliverio LLP, Boston
• Prof. David Schwartz, Chicago-Kent College of Law
• Edmund J. Sease, Esq. (BA'64, LW'67), Partner, McKee, Voorhees & Sease, PLC & Adjunct Professor, Drake University Law School
• Prof. A. Christal Sheppard, University of Nebraska College of Law
• Kent Stevens, Esq. (AS’81, LW’84, GR’84), Special Counsel, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, Washington, D.C.
• Peter C. Stomma, Esq. (LW'91), President. Boyle Fredrickson SC, Milwaukee
• Todd A. Van Thomme, Esq. (LW'97), Partner, Price Heneveld LLP, Grand Rapids
• Gregory G. Williams, Esq., Member, Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC, Cedar Rapids