The 3+3 Option for Other Schools
... The 3+3 Options › The 3+3 Option for Other Schools FaceBookTwitterYouTube
If you are at another undergraduate institution you can still use the 3+3 option.  All that is required is for your undergraduate school to agree to use the credits you earn in your first year of Law School to complete your undergraduate degree requirements.  You should discuss the 3+3 Program with your academic advisor at your undergraduate institution and with the Drake Law School 3+3 Program director, Professor Miguel Schor (, 515-271-4184).

Advisors will assist students to ensure that undergraduate requirements are met during the first three years of full-time undergraduate study. Participants will apply to Drake Law School during the fall of their third year. Participation in the 3+3 Program does not guarantee admission into the Law School. 

What if I decide not to pursue the 3+3 Program or if I am denied admission to the law school?

You may proceed with completing your undergraduate degree if you decide not to participate in the 3+3 Program or if you are denied admission into the Law School.

Contact Drake Law School Office of Admission at 1-800-44-DRAKE, x2782 or 515-271-2782 for further information.

Last Modified: 12/12/2013 3:17:00 PM by Ann Van Hemert