Student Loan Deferment
HomeAdmissions › Student Loan Deferment FaceBookTwitterYouTube

Student Loan Deferment Requests

Students wishing to defer their student loans while enrolled at least half-time at Drake Law School should contact their loan lenders to obtain any required deferment forms. These forms should be submitted to Drake's Office of Student Records located in Old Main and can be mailed to:

Drake University
Office of Student Records
2507 University Ave
Des Moines, IA 50311

Please note that forms requiring enrollment verification cannot be submitted to lenders until the first day of class, August 25th, 2014.

For more information, please contact the Office of Student Records at 515-271-2025. 

Last Modified: 2/25/2014 3:56:00 PM by Preston Nicholson