Drake Law Grad Returns to Give Special Lecture
Stephen Rapp, a former U.S. attorney in Iowa and a 1974 Drake Law School graduate, is returning to Drake Law School to give a special lecture titled "Recent Developments in Criminal Responsibility for Joint Conduct at International Courts."
The lecture will be held on Friday, March 6 at 11:00 am in Cartwright Hall, Room 213.
He also is speaking at Drake's Supreme Court Banquet on Saturday, March 7. That talk is entitled "But You Cannot Bring Them Back: Reflections on Justice for Victims of the Greatest Crimes."
To read more about Stephen Rapp:
- Rapp Presides Over Trial -- Hears "Blood Diamond" Expert
- Drake Law Grad Appointed Chief Prosecutor for UN-backed Court in Sierra Leone
- Chief Prosecutor in Rwanda Genocide Trials to Visit Drake
- Prosecutor In UN Special Court For Sierra Leone Returns To Drake
- International Tribunal Focuses Spotlight on Drake Graduate